TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§1. General and Application
(1) The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and Katrine Nexø Jewellery about the delivery of goods, which are ordered in Katrine Nexø's online shop under the website www.katrinenexoe.com.
§ 2. Account
(1) The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorised access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
§ 3. Conclusion and subject matter of contract
(1) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “add to bag”.
(b) Select “view Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Final Checkout”.
(c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”.
(d) Choose relevant credit card as your payment method and enter all credit card details.
(2) After placing an order, Katrine Nexø Jewellery will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order.
(3) The payment will be collected after the order has been shipped.
§ 4. Prices and conditions of payment
(1) All prices stated on the www.katrinenexoe.com online-shop are in DKK and inclusive 25% Danish VAT. Shipping costs are not included.
(2) For payment Katrine Nexø Jewellery only accepts the following credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, discover
Katrine Nexø Jewellery does not accept other methods of payment.
(3) Katrine Nexø reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
§ 5. Delivery
(1) Since all Jewellery is handmade by Katrine Nexø, longer delivery may occur. In that case you will be contacted. Otherwise your package will be delivered inside Denmark within 5-7 working days and the EU within 10 working days and outside the EU within 14 working days
(2) We deliver with POST NORD.
(3) Whilst we take every care to ensure your goods are packaged in a way that protects them during transit but sometimes damage does occur. Of course we apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
If something has been damaged during transit please return the jewellery to us, and we'll replace the jewellery for some new.
(4) PLEASE REMEMBER TO PICK UP YOUR PARCEL! If the customer does not pick up the parcel and the parcel is shipped back to us, we will charge a fee of 50DKK for danish customers.
§ 6. Returned goods
(1) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days.
Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return.
The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail,), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer.
Contact Katrine Nexø Jewellery before returning the actual product, firstname.lastname@example.org
The return of the products has to be addressed to:
Katrine Nexø Jewellery
Åbenrå 29 kld. th.
1124 Copenhagen K
(2) Katrine Nexø Jewellery will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
We only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order - this is to prevent fraud!
We offer one free exchange if you have bought something and want another size or product/style (the customer pays for the shipping to the studio and we pay for the shipping back to the customer again).
§ 7. Retention of title
Katrine Nexø Jewellery retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
§ 8. Warranty and liability
(1) Katrine Nexø Jewellery will give a two-year guarantee on all products.
§ 9. Data protection
(1) Katrine Nexø Jewellery is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) Katrine Nexø Jewellery will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.